Sunday, October 22, 2023

Back from hospital

Usually here I talk about how we can all change the world and how we can make a difference. I'm always happy to share stories of hometown heroes. I don't write personal things as a rule because this blog is NOT about me, but today I need to make an exception. Usually, I write here every morning but right after my entry yesterday I took and unexpected trip - to the hospital.  I was admitted and spent the day there today, so I'm quite late this afternoon.

I'm home now. Will likely head to bed in a few minutes.  Boy did I encounter a lot of heroes in the past 32 hours!  The hospital people were simply incredible.  One of my nurses was named Angel, and she was a true angel!  This wasn't a fun experience, but it is a great comfort to encounter so many caring professionals.

One of the reasons I write this blog, is to share news about heroes in our world and to encourage others. When you see these great people, acknowledge them too! Nurses every day go above and beyond and I am so very happy that The DAISY Award recognizes them. If you know an outstanding nurse, nominate them at https://www.daisyfoundation.org/daisy-award/thank-your-nurse-nomination

Tomorrow I will hopefully be posting at my usual early morning time.

No comments:

Post a Comment