Tuesday, October 25, 2016

a better world

Sometimes things that we take for granted - things that are around us all the time, can bring us inspiration. Last night I was just half listening to music being played in store where I was shopping. Suddenly I found myself thinking about the lyrics. I was almost singing out loud because the words spoke to me.
 
The song I was hearing was Michael Jackson's Heal the World from back in the early 90s. If you have never heard it before, look it up and give a listen to the while thing. The words that particularly grabbed me were these:

"Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me"


 
It wasn't just entertaining.  It was energizing.  The words really stirred me and I am more determined than ever to make this a better world! I hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment