Wednesday, February 22, 2017

roses are red - sometimes

Roses are red, says the poem. Indeed they are. They might also be pink or white or yellow or a number of other colors, including a mixed color. I think the most stunning rose color is lavender, and it smells nice too!

I'm thinking of roses this morning because I happened to pass so gorgeous ones on my early walk. I just wanted to stop and soak in the beauty. It's no wonder people love to send and to receive these wonderful flowers. Oh my!

Oh and this is in keeping with the theme of this blog. If you plant beautiful flowers, you are certainly helping to make this a more beautiful world. Such a simple thing, huh? Of course there are many flower possibilities. Do you have a favorite? If I were to send you a bouquet, what flowers would you want included?

No comments:

Post a Comment