Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Ugh!

As I mentioned yesterday, I had a health concern this past weekend. I know this blog is NOT about me, but it almost didn't happen. There was pain yesterday and again today. They cool thing is that it is getting better. (By the way, I have always posted something here, except right after my mother died back in 2013. Originally I even wrote on weekends, and I still do another seven-day-a-week blog about kindness).

I remembered though that the health care workers I mentioned yesterday make a huge difference in this world, and so do many other people! I'd love to tell you about every single one of them.

Thinking about all of those marvelous folks is a wonderful tonic for me - perhaps even a form of pain relief.  Think about all of those who do good for others - doesn't that make you feel great.  Let's join them, even if we have one of those "Ugh!!" kind of days.  Let's all get involved and make this a better world!

No comments:

Post a Comment