Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A 50/50 Update

Go Inspire Go had this crazy idea to bring the stories of 50 people in 50 states to life in one really inspiring journey but it would take time and money.  We talked about it several times here back in May.  I was excited then.  I'm even more excited now!
 
After a pretty incredible fundraising effort, GiG's chief inspirator Toan Lam set out with the help of volunteers, to begin making those videos.  It may seem like a long time, but these things take time.  I've been in touch with Toan a little and know that they have already captured a few stories - still many more to record.  This is so worth waiting for though.  The stories they have already presented have all really touched me.  People have gotten more involved as a result of the videos.  It is truly heartwarming.  I have to admit that Toan is the most inspiring person I have ever met.  He makes me want to be a better person.
 
Slowly we will begin seeing these 50/50 stories.  I really don't know details.  I do know that you should be watching because this will be moving.  Of that I am certain.  Find out more about Go Inspire Go too.  Check out their website at http://goinspirego.com/ - those incredible 50/50 stories begin in just a few weeks.  They launch on Tuesday, November 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment