Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You warm my heart

There have been so many heart-warming stories in the news lately, I am truly joyous! Just when you are ready to scream because of all the negativity, along comes some inspiring stories that remind you that there is a lot of good in our world. We need not give up or run out of hope. I know that it is hard, but try to see the complete picture.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show is such a great source for those "feel good" kinds of stories and I am thankful that this wonderful woman is such a giver. My local newscasts have been looking at the good side of things more and more, and I am really encouraged by that. Time was when gloom and doom was the mainstay for tv news programs. Oh and then there is Go Inspire Go. I know I have mentioned that many times here, but there is always something heartwarming from them. Check out their website at http://goinspirego.com/ and you can see on their homepage how you can also follow them on twitter and facebook.

The story I told you about country great Bill Anderson, and the news of Frank Gifford's passing and all the love in that family, and a local restaurant here in town that is helping a huge amount of people harmed by a devastating fire, all examples of things I have heard lately that have truly warmed my heart. What have you heard lately that has been heartwarming for you? Have you also noticed a lot of inspiring tales? Please share some of them with us in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment