Thursday, February 11, 2016

always giving

Back in December, we were all too happy to give. December is usually the most giving of all the months. With Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, end of year tax breaks, and many other reasons, we all seem more willing to open our wallets. What about the rest of the year? What about now?

Yes I know that money can be tight and I know that many folks are living from paycheck to paycheck, and perhaps that is part of the overall need. Are you better off than others? Could you possibly skip the afternoon latte and give that many to the homeless man on the street instead? Of course there are other ways of giving too. Donate used clothing or donate blood or give of your time and your talent.

Some people never stop giving and they inspire me to want to do more. If I find I am unable to give in the manner I would like, I just think of a different way to give. Giving to me shouldn't have any kind of limitation. I really like the idea of always giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment