Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Question Day

Have I got some questions for you! Yes, I know I often ask questions, but much of the time they are rhetorical. Todays questions are not for effect. I actually hope you will answer them in the comments section below.

First, have you read this blog before? Do you come back often or just every now and then? Has anything I have ever written here rung a bell for you? Did you ever want to share my words? If YOU were the writer of this blog, how would it be different? (I am actually looking for some good suggestions, so please be honest).

One more: I write here about making a difference in the world. Give a suggestion of something that most of us can do that would indeed make a difference. Is this something that you have actually done yourself or seen someone do?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment