Friday, September 30, 2016

Another blog

On Wednesday, I began a new blog. Oh this one continues. There is still so much to say every day! This, as you know is NOT about me, but it is about all of us, and it's about making a difference in this world of ours. I hope you will continue reading here and share your thoughts in the comments section below too. I also hope you will check out the new one, Of Being Kind.


The world can always use more kindness I think. Don't you agree? Well this new blog will be brief daily thoughts about kindness. Some days I might list suggestions of things we can do for each other, and some says I may quote someone else's thoughts. Start you day with a quick look to see what I might have said. Click HERE to check it out right now.
 
I've written here about random acts of kindness on a number of occasions.  Some of what I have said here might be repeated.  We can never talk about kindness too much.  I hope this new blog will inspire folks to be more kind to other people, and I hope readers will join in and leave comments,  I'm sure you all have some great suggestions!
 
When I first began writing this eight years ago, I wrote every day, but for the past few years, I have gone to just Monday through Friday.  With that extra time, it just seemed like things were perfect for me to begin this new one, which will be seven days a week.  Oh and by the way, both blogs are for everyone, so do feel free to share them with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment