Friday, December 29, 2017

Goodbye 2017

This is my last post for 2017.  I'm not going to write a year in review this morning, although you will certainly see many of them in the next few days.  I'm not going to talk about resolutions either or about who I think should be remembered as the hero of the year.  I simply want to share a few thoughts.

When you look back on this year now ending, I hope you won't think of it as a year of pain and of loss.  Regardless of how much bad happened, there was still good and we certainly woke up to a lot of realities.  I hope you will think of it as a year of growth and a year of learning.

Those of you reading this now, can be proud that you continue to wake up each day.  Despite the hardships, and yes there have been many, you have become stronger and are a better person.  Be proud of yourself!

On Sunday night, don't despair.  Look ahead to better days.  Raise your glass and toast the brand new year with hope and with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment