Thursday, May 10, 2018

Toan's TruthDare

There have been at least a dozen times that I have written here about Toan Lam, and I suspect there will be many more.  Over the years I have been fortunate to met many incredible people, but I would have to say that Toan is that the top of that list. 
 
Last year he launched the TruthDare podcast, a series of intimate conversations with some really intriguing people.  It's upbeat and full of some great stories.  I urge you to check it out at http://truthdaretalk.com/
 
You probably also know Toan from Go Inspire Go where he recently wrote a love letter to himself (click HERE to be filled with this inspiration) and where you can also read about community heroes and see so many amazing stories.  Toan is an expert and finding those special people who do amazing things.  I suppose that's because he is pretty amazing himself!
 
He came to this country from Vietnam, as a toddler and grew up in a crowded trailer.  Certainly his early years were not easy years for his family, but nothing stops him.  Whether a walk on the beach or through empty streets at dawn or a visit to an antique shop, Toan can see beauty and he expresses it so well for everyone to see it too.  I know my life is fuller because Toan Lam came my way!
 
If this is your first time hearing about him, by all means find out more.  You can look back to things I have written here, and much easier, you can go to http://goinspirego.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment