Thursday, July 19, 2018

Looking for something?

Yes, there are missing entries from this blog - a LOT of them as a matter of fact.  Sorry.  I wish they were still accessible, but sadly a large number of them were accidentally deleted.  We began this blog back in 2009 and wrote 3,511 posts.  Of those, less than a thousand remain available to be read.  Oh my!
I wish I had backed up the entries I posted and it would be nice if I had even kept a hard copy file, but I did not.  If you are looking for something, especially if it is prior to 2018, it is hit and miss. 
Fortunately a few that are especially dear to me remain, like what I wrote on the evening my mother passed away and several other posts about her.  There are also some where I quote others that I am happy to see have survived because they have been quoted and important information has been passed on.
To all of you who read this, especially those of you who have been around for over nine years since my very first entry, thank you!  I appreciate your reading this blog posts and I do hope you will continue with us.  Please feel free to share you comments anytime, and again my apologies for all the missing posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment