Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas greetings

On this eleventh time together for Christmas, I'm not going to repeat the many things I have said here in Christmases past, but I do want to send warm wishes to you all and again thank you for reading this blog.
 
Today is the occasion when folks give out presents more than any other day.  You have given me a wonderful present by reading my words here and occasionally even leaving comments.  Your participation urges me to be a better person and so I want to thank you for that as well.
 
It warms my heart to hear the positive stories about people giving back and making a difference.  How wonderful that our world has so many givers.  May we always want to give and to help others and may the spirit of this wonderful season last us through the entire year!

No comments:

Post a Comment