Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Who are you?

For the past twelve years now, I wake up in the morning, and before doing many other things, I sit down with my tablet or my laptop and say a few things here. We have a counter that tell how many people visit the page and the number is fairly steady with big spikes when we write about someone or something that every search engine directs you to.
 
Who comes here?  I actually have no idea!  The counter shows numbers only.  It also shows search engine referrals, so I can see that someone came from a facebook hyperlink for example, or from a bing or a google search of a keyword I may have used.  It doesn't say who was referred though.  Even more important - I have no idea if my words were actually read, only that someone came to this page.
 
I only mention this because it is nice to know if you are making an impact.  Sometimes it can help with your direction.  So, who are you?  Please let me know from time to time.  You don't have to give your name, but an occasional comment (you can use the comments section below) helps a lot.  Are any of my ideas any good?  Should I go in a different direction?  Is there an individual or an organization that I should tell people about?  Pour a second cup of coffee, and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment