Friday, May 27, 2022

Do your best

When I was younger, I used to always hear people say, "you might not always have the results you wish, but make sure you do your best."  Oh course your best isn't going to stay the same.  Over time we are all expected to do better and better.  Occasionally we might do worse.

Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter weighed in on the subject saying "You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don't win, at least you can be satisfied that you've tried. If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try - you don't take the risk." I agree!

I don't have any idea how my day will go, but one thing I do know for certain - I am going to do my best!  That would be a great motto for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment