Tuesday, October 8, 2013

some days the fingers don't work

Carpal tunnel syndrome (a condition in which there is excessive pressure on the median nerve) can cause great pain to someone who types a lot.  I might have a touch of that.  I'm also recovering from an infection on my left pinky.  Somehow this morning the combination doesn't make for a good start for this writing. 

There have been days when I have thought how much more personal this might be if I said it all via video conference or a simple audio clip.  Writing though is easier to deal with  - you can print it out and carry it with you.  Still, how much am I giving you if my fingers are sore and don't want to touch the keys?

Ah!  I get it!  Even if it doesn't feel like a good morning for typing, I still have at least shared something!

No comments:

Post a Comment