Friday, March 7, 2014

what goes on here

If you just stumbled across It's NOT about me for the first time, let me take a moment to explain.  This blog is about making a difference in the world and it contains stories of hometown heroes who give back and do good things and also has suggestions and ideas for how we ALL can make a difference.  This is a positive energy place and I continue to be excited day after day and year after year. 
 
To say that it is NOT about me might be a little misleading - possibly suggesting that I don't need to one of those giving back.  The title came about to make it clear that I wouldn't be telling stories about my vacation or sharing recipes or bringing you news about how may day went at work.  In that sense, this blog is not about me.  Because we all should be part of the goodness of our world, it of course IS about me, and in fact is about ALL of us!  (Perhaps I should have called it It's not ONLY about me).
 
Anyway, I hope you will read what I write here regularly and I hope you will join in the conversation.  There was a time when many folks were leaving comments here, but that seems to have stopped.  Please feel free to add your own thoughts and suggestions.
 
What can we ALL do to make this a better world?

No comments:

Post a Comment