Wednesday, May 17, 2023

more

More.  Some of us are never satisfied.  Some of us always want more.  How can we do more though?  What can we do to make more of a difference in this world?  Where are the folks that already are doing more? Day after day I write here, but do I have all the answers?  Of course not!  Together we have a lot of answers though, certainly more of them.  On this Earth Day Weekend, it is important to have more answers and for us all to pitch in and do more.
 
So what do YOU think?  There are more ways of doing things than I have written about here.  Can you share some ideas?  The more who contribute here, there more answers we will have in the end.  Come!  Join in the discussion!
 
I want to change the world for the better and I am doing ________ to achieve this.  What would you put in the blank?  I hope we hear from many of you.  Share some more of your good ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment