Monday, November 14, 2016

It's my life

He is one of the nicest guys in the world. You already know him as an excellent singer, a gifted songwriter, a superb produced, and a fine actor, but Jon Bon Jovi makes a difference in this world by doing much more than entertain us. He get's involved. You may already know about his political activism from some recent news stories, but his chartable involvement is even greater.

Jon Bon Jovi has done things for Covenant House, the Special Olympics, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Project HOME, and the American Red Cross, to name just a few. He was appointed by President Barack Obama to the White House Council for Community Solutions. He's also raised awareness with Habitat for Humanity for the past eleven years. Bon Jovi has done work too for STOMP Out Bullying, Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, Save The Music Foundation, Musicians on Call, and more. It seems like I hear about some good thing he has done, just about every day.

Oh and then there is the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation, which he founded. This is a really exciting operation that helps a lot of people. I'll let you find out details for yourself from their website at http://www.jonbonjovisoulfoundation.org/ - be sure to read about JBJ Soul Kitchen in Red Bank, NJ too. It's a remarkable concept that feeds and teaches and much more. Click HERE to get a lot more information about the kitchen.
 
After listening to him sing It's My Life one day, I made it my unofficial theme song.  The song inspires me, but much more, Jon Bon Jovi inspires me.  I've never met this man, and I didn't even interview him for this (my information all comes from numerous public sources), but this is someone who makes a difference.  Our blog is all about giving back, and this guy could easily be our poster boy.  I never have seen such a giver.  Support his efforts.  Consider donating to the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation or volunteering your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment