Saturday, March 16, 2019

Arizona sunrise

If you read this regularly, you know I only moved to Arizona a few years ago and I still have not gotten used to all the breathtaking views. Lovely images of nature's beauty seem to be just about anywhere you look. It's especially nice at this time of year watching the sun come up just as I finish my morning jog.

When you live in a big city, there's a different kind of beauty - sometimes it's manmade. I loved running past shop windows or urban parks at the start of day back in San Francisco. I can recall the lovely sights from my Upstate New York childhood too. It's everywhere. Enjoy the views that brighten our days.

One of the really cool things is that we don't all have the same view. Even within one town, there are going to be differences depending on which direction you are going or the street you are on. Trees might block part of your view, but look down and discover the flowers or look the other way and perhaps there are some birds. After living in the city most of my life, I was really surprised at the animal life I have discovered here, including all kinds of birds, all sizes of lizards, and cute hopping rabbits. (Oh and there are snakes too, but that's when I prefer to look the other way).

The Arizona sunrise was gorgeous this morning.  At this time of year the temperature is perfect too, so I just might go out and explore some more of the views! Have a wonderful day. Enjoy the scenery wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment