Monday, April 1, 2019

Getting back into the swing

There is so much still to write here, but after my hospital stay, I seem to be slowly getting back into the swing of things.  I was going to write something about suicide awareness last week and never got to it and I might have normally written about All Fools Day today, but instead I am going to write a sort of continuation of yesterday's blog.

Yesterday was Transgender Day of Visibility, and I certainly would normally write about that here. It is so very important that we continue to raise awareness of discrimination faced by our transgender sisters and brothers here in this country and around the world.  I can assure you there will be much more said here.
 
There are still lots of wonderful heroes too and I intend to write about them.  My boss is one of my latest heroes by the way.  It is incredible how she makes a difference in the lives of so many people every single day!  I need to update the stories of some folks I have previously written about too.  I will.  I promise.
 
Of course your comments and suggestions help a lot too.  I certainly don't have all the answers, so share here the things that matter and together we can really make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment