Wednesday, April 20, 2022

good

The world is full of good. I know that sometimes it's very hard to believe that, but despite the continuing pandemic, and all the train wrecks and earthquakes and gang shoot outs and the war, and despite all the prejudice and hate crimes and negativity, there are still some marvelous things happening out there.

Now don't get me wrong.  I don't walk around with blinders on, and I don't think everything is wonderful.  I do think that everything should be wonderful, and I do think that if we all work at it we can make some wonderful changes for the better.  I've been saying that here for years!

Just this morning while I was drinking my coffee, I read about a school program that a student began and which will help many impoverished people. Ellen's talk show gave me another example the other afternoon.   I am privileged to know a number of people who are always doing fundraisers for charity or who are volunteer for this cause or that.  Yes, we can always use more, but don't lose sight of what is already out there.
 
Have you some particular examples of good you would like to share with us?  I'd love to hear some stories that we might not otherwise hear.  Please add your own examples of good in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment