Friday, March 1, 2024

Gimmee some NICE

How cool is being nice? Think about it. When was the last time you got mad because someone was nice to you? Seriously. Give me nice anytime!  It's so good we even urge people to have a nice day!  Being nice is never out of style.  NEVER!

Mean and nasty? Nope. You can keep it. Nice though is welcome anytime. It goes well with all kinds of weather. It doesn't care about where you are going or what you are doing. It doesn't matter what you ate for breakfast. It doesn't care how you are dressed. It's good in the morning and it's good at night.  Like I said, being nice is never out of style.

In life there is good and there is bad.  I suppose there is also a grey area in between.  Nice is certainly on the good side.  Nice is pleasing and agreeable. I never tire of nice.  Who does?  We all like nice!

So dear readers, if you are not currently being nice, try it.  I think you will really like the results!  I know everyone else will!

No comments:

Post a Comment