Sunday, August 16, 2020

Come hear the music play

Watching the political on tv and the numerous posts on social media, I find myself stirred to action.  I am always involved, but this year seems to be more important than ever. There isn't one issue or just a single thing we need to be concerned about.  We are dealing with a global pandemic, incredibly hard economic times, continued racism, violent acts, and so many things that demand attention.   It is important for all of us to get involved. (Of course this is true, not only in the election process but in everyday life. That's why I blog here every morning about making a difference).

According to those wonderful lyrics by Fred Ebb, "What good is sitting all alone in your room? Come hear the music play." Indeed.

Do you read this blog often? Tell us how you are living your life too. Comment on my thoughts here or just add your own. This blog is so much better when it's interactive, so let us hear from you. Have I ever said anything that has stirred you to action?  This is not an exclusive club either. I don't just write this for a select few. Please feel free to share these posts with anyone and everyone. Together, let's make a difference!

The music we need to hear is the music of change; the music of growth; the music of true liberty and equality.  Together we can make some beautiful music!  

No comments:

Post a Comment