Monday, November 16, 2020

She's still the People's Choice

There will be those, there always are, who will disagree with this recognition given out last night, at the People's Choice Awards.  Ellen DeGeneres has been called a bully and has battled claims of a toxic workplace environment on her show. I have written about her a number of times in this space, including those claims made against here. Well last night in Santa Monica, Ellen accepted the E! People's Choice Award for best daytime talk show. 

From the stage, she credited the award to her "amazing crew and amazing staff" and said "I love them all; I thank them for what they do every day to help that show be the best that we try to make it every single day." Ellen also thanked her fans for sticking by her.

Although this blog is NOT about me, I do continue to stick with Ellen.  I do not know her personally and was not present at her talk show, but I have seen the good wholesome entertainment presented and I have seen the many kind acts done by Ellen for so many people.  She has made a positive difference in the lives of a lot of people.  I once had the pleasure of meeting her mother Betty, and it's had to believe that such a nice woman could raise a bully.

Thank you Ellen DeGeneres for the laughter, for the inspiration, and for all the good you have done for our world.  I appreciate you, and from what I saw last night, so do a lot of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment