Saturday, November 14, 2020

Writing ideas

You might think I would run out of writing ideas after doing this blog every day for so many years.  No so!  I still have tons and tons of ideas!  We will certainly revisit the historic election that just took place and what it means for our future.  So much can be said about the racism that is present all over this land.  The COVID-19 pandemic is of great concern too.  This blog began though spotlighting specific actions and people who are making a difference, and I would love to say more about them.

Certain people have gotten multiple mentions here, like Toan Lam, Ellen DeGeneres, Lance Bass, Jason Chu, and others.  Some folks get written about without a name mention.  Sometimes I have told you about events, without going in to as much detail as I would like.  Often this is because I only have access to limited information.  This is one reason why I often invite you to share comments.

I will certainly be sharing more stories of other hometown heroes. I don't seem to be hearing of them as much as I used to.  (Make suggestions about that also in your comments).  I love sharing those heartwarming tales when I come across them.  Oh and the suggestions about how we can all give back.  There are so very many ways, and so there is always something to write about there.  How is sharing different during this pandemic?  How will the upcoming holidays change because of COVID-19.
 
Oh and one more thing I want to mention once again today is YOU.  This blog has never been about me - it's about making a difference in the world.  That making a difference is something we all can do and so many of the suggestions and ideas are ones that I'm sure you have also.

No comments:

Post a Comment