Friday, February 28, 2014

Writing ideas

You might think I would run out of writing ideas after doing this blog every day for so many years.  No so!  I still have tons and tons of ideas!  (Oh and I guess that I should confess that we have missed a few days here.  I didn't write anything for a few days after Mom died last year and I also briefly limited this to six days, taking Sundays off from blogging.  I found that I missed it though and there is so much to say)!

I can tell you that I plan on writing very soon about the fourth installment in the Go Inspire Go 50/50 videos. I'm told we're about to find out how hiphop is saving lives and creating young humanitarians. It's a story from New York City that I am really looking forward to, and of course I'll tell you all about it here.

I will certainly share some more stories of other hometown heroes too. I love sharing those heartwarming tales when I come across them.  Oh and the suggestions about how we can all give back.  There are so very many ways, and so there is always something to write about there.  Women's History Month is coming up and I will write about that here too.
 
What I did want to mention once again today though is YOU.  This blog has never been about me - it's about making a difference in the world.  That making a difference is something we all can do and so many of the suggestions and ideas are ones that I'm sure you have too.  Would you like to share some of them?  Do you have a few writing ideas you want to pass along?  Is there a story you'd like me to tell?  Let us hear from you.  Please share your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment