Saturday, November 7, 2020

Now what?


Long week, huh?

Now what?

I really think there will be some news within the next few hours, but regardless of the outcome, remember that roughly half of the country wants the others candidate. I keep thinking about that. I keep looking at those maps from election night, maps which we keep seeing as we hear the latest tally. I happen to live in a community where the majority voted the opposite of me. Oh my!

I keep hearing people talk about the President and Vice President - wanting change, or wanting things to stay as they are. Regardless of which side you are on, please not of the enormous number of people who disagree with you. As I see it we need to change some minds. We need to change some hearts. We need to bring our country together. We need more love and more kindness. Seriously. These aren't just words. This is a very real mission. 

Transphobia, racism, homophobia, all kinds of hate - it HAS TO GO! If you disagree, please tell me why below. If you think the United States is perfect and nothing needs to change, please enlighten me. I will listen. My opinion though is that we have a LOT of work to do. We can do it though. I believe that. We have the power. We have the ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment