Friday, December 11, 2020

Good News Bad News

 Good News/Bad News

Oh my!  What a year this has been, huh?  It seems like every time we see good news, it comes along with some bad.  ENOUGH!  Yes, the world is not hw we might want it, but I choose to celebrate the good.  There is a lot of it out there after all.  In the midst of this pandemic and hard times, I keep hearing of people doing incredible things.  Let's have more of that.  

Did you see who Time chose as Person of the Year?  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.  That was an encouraging sign and indeed some good news.  Oh and we are getting closer each day to having the CODID-19 vaccine available.  More good news.

There is bad - a LOT of it, but I'm not going to list it here.  Instead, I want to encourage us all to keep working for the good.  We can make this a better world.  We can make lots of good news.  Together we can truly make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment