Thursday, March 25, 2021

I was a lucky one

 Rest In Peace Mom

So much of who we are comes from our parents.  It seems more and more these days like people just don't care.  I was a lucky one though.  I had loving and caring parents and Mom's kindness and love was apparent to everyone immediately.  Today is the anniversary of her death, and even though it has been eight years, I still think about her often.

This blog was never meant to be about me, but I do occasionally make an exception, especially when talking about my mother.  I wish you all could have known her.  I still remember the kindness of so many of you who posted comments here at the time of her passing.

There is a lot of hate in our world these days.  Mom would not have liked that at all.  Her whole life was the opposite of that.  If someone from a far off place were to come here and not understand the concept of love, all I would have to do was introduce them to Mom.  

My plan today is to reach out to many people and to spread as much love and kindness as I possibly can .   .   . in her memory.  Please join me in sharing the love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment