Thursday, July 1, 2021

A Few Notes

All of June I wrote here about LGBTQ matters, it being Pride Month.  You know what?  There is so much more I could write.  Nothing says though that we have to save it all for one month out of the year, so of course some of the things I left out will be coming up in the days ahead.

There has been a lot in the news lately and while I don't usually use this space to give opinions or commentary, I have to point out continued evidence of global warming.  It's been very hot is places that don't normally get that way.  There was also recent news of the disappearance of a massive, icy lake in East Antarctica.  Something must be done NOW.

There have been a number of heroes in the news lately too.  That always make me happy.  Our world needs more heroes.  By the way, if you know of heroic incidents, let me know about them so we can share the information with others.

In just a few days we mark the anniversary of our nation's independence.  The United States was founded on the principle of freedom for all.  Do you have that?  Sadly the answer of course is no.  There are many great people working on it, but until there is real justice for all, we will not have achieved that great American dream.  Think about it.  Please.  Make a difference.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment