Monday, December 31, 2018

Changes

Changes are coming.  Tonight we say goodbye to 2018.  Tomorrow begins a brand new month and a brand new year.  There is always a difference when a new year begins.  Hopefully the differences will be good ones. 
 
One change will be right here.  When I began this over ten years ago, I wrote about people making a difference and ways we all can give back, and I posted something every single day.  I became extremely busy and dropped weekend posts though and sometimes there are significant things to say on a Saturday or Sunday, so no more days off.  This is again seven days a week.
 
I write another blog and do that every day, so it should be really easy to do one right after the other every morning.  That other one is short each day and it is about kindness.  I don't plan on any changes there.
 
Oh course change in our life is not always planned.  Sometimes there are surprises.  Let us do our best though in 2019 to have good things and to do good for others.  Let's plan to truly make a difference in this world.  Oh and since I am now writing this every day, I hope you will be reading.  I hope you will tell your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment