Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hero of the day

You probably noticed there is no picture today.  I am also posting later than usual.  That's because I am not doing this from my usual space.  Helping out today is someone who is letting me use her tablet.  She is my hero of the day!
 
Do you have a hero of the day?  Is there someone who makes a difference in your life?  Tell us about them in the comments below.  I'm hearing about a lot of heroes during this festive time of year.  How great it would be to keep that spirit going 365 days!  I know I said some of this yesterday, and I don't mean to be repeating, but it's important.
 
I also want to mention another hero who passed away yesterday.  William Newsom, a retired California appellate court justice and father of Lt Gov Gavin Newsom, died at the age of 84. He was a steadfast believer in rehabilitation for felons and served in several capacities in the criminal justice system.  Our condolences to the entire Newsom family.

No comments:

Post a Comment