Wednesday, May 12, 2021

one little word

Really want to make a difference?  Make sure this word is part of your vocabulary:  thanks.  It's pretty simple - when someone does something for you, however big or small, say thanks!  When people say it to me, it really makes my day.
 
During the course of the week I do various volunteer efforts and I really enjoy giving of my time and hopefully helping the life of other people.  I don't have any great expectations of something coming my way as a result of what I do, but you know what?  I get something often - a thank you!
 
Wow!  It's really hard to describe, but when someone indicates that they appreciate what you just said or what you just did, that is a pretty special feeling.  I'm going to try to be more conscious of saying it myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment