Friday, February 20, 2015

INAM Quote

Ellen Lee DeGeneres has done it all. Not only is she terribly entertaining, but she is very influential. She says things that are funny and she says things that are touching and things that make you think.  She's also not afraid to stand up to the bullies and the bigots and she has certainly seen more of her share of them! Ellen DeGeneres is one of my heroes!

Yes, there is something very special about this lady and so today I chose to share a quote of hers with you: "Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values."  I completely agree.
 
Thanks Ellen!  I really like this quote.  You have done so much for so many, that someday I should write all about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment