Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lunch Bag Service

Those of you who read this blog regularly, will have noticed lately the graphic to the left for something called Lunch Bag Service. It's a gofundme campaign for the very talented chef, Brandon Lee, pictured there. I donated right away, because I know how talented this guy is and how starting a new business can be quite a challenge. I hope many of you will donate as well.

If you are regular readers here, you already know about GoFundMe, because I have mentioned a number of their fundraisers. There are all kinds of personal fundraisers and campaigns to help various charities. You can find out more about them at http://www.gofundme.com/

This campaign for Brandon Lee is one that I can easily support because it involves good quality food prepared by someone who certainly knows his way around the kitchen. I don't live in Chicago, where this business will be, but this certainly gives me reason to visit! I'll come clean here too and tell you that Brandon is someone I know and someone I believe in. Besides being a culinary superstar, he is also an accomplished musician and he is a giver. You KNOW how I like folks giving back and making a difference in the world. I can't tell you how many times Brandon has done things for community based organizations. He truly is making a difference.

Now we all have a chance to make a difference for him. To contribute to this campaign or to find out more about it, just click HERE. Any amount helps! Oh and then when you're in Chicago, be sure to sample his wares. My mouth is watering already.

No comments:

Post a Comment