Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I could use a hand

When I first started writing this blog ten years ago, I lived in a major city and was involved in numerous community activities.  I was also a media person and had access to a lot of daily information.  I posted here initially every single day instead of just on weekdays.  These days I live in a smaller town, away from a lot of the things I write about and often don't hear about things in a timely manner.  Although I have no intention of stopping this blog, it has become a bit more difficult and I sure could use a hand!
 
Who is making a difference in this world besides all the major names we hear about in the national media?  How are the heroes who are giving back?  What stories am I missing?  Is there a hero in YOUR life?  Making our world a better place is something very important to me and I want to continue telling about folks who do that and offer suggestions about how we all can make a difference, but I am not the ultimate authority.  There is so much to say that just isn't occurring to me, so can you help?
 
Right below these posts every day is a comments section and you are always welcome to write something there, but right now I am especially asking for a word or two about the stories I am missing.  Take a moment and tell me some stories.  I am very interested in knowing about those hometown heroes who are doing good things and helping to make our world better, so let me know a little bit about them.  Thanks so much, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment