Friday, April 8, 2022

hashtag

Do you use hashtags?  The other day I found the phrase "Make someone's day in three words" trending on social media.  (Of course, twitter offered it up with a hashtag and used the numeral 3 instead of writing out the word). What did we ever do without hashtags? (By the way, did you ever refer to it as a number symbol or pound sign)? #hashtag

Anyway, that particular hashtag got me thinking. Three words. Pretty hard. How can you make someone's day using just three words? Let's see what we come up with. Off the top of my head there is Enjoy your day, You're really special, Be the change, You thrill me, oh and of course I love you. I'm sure we could come up with more, right?
 
That's what I'd love to see you come up with - more ways to fulfill this hashtag.  Send out your own tweets or list them in the comments section below.  Oh and go ahead and use them as you go about your business today.  It's a party!  Make it happen!  No work today.  Beer's on me.  Make my day.  Let's do dinner.  Make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment