Thursday, July 7, 2022

it's NOT about sashimi

You are correct if you think this blog is NOT about me. Oh and today, it's NOT about sashimi. (Did I get your attention though)? Actually, I just wanted to remind you that your comments are certainly welcome here every day. You might even give me some ideas of people or events to share with everyone. Oh, and I have two blogs (yeah, I suppose a bit of self-promotion would be about me but thought you might not know).

Seven days a week I write something here about making a difference in the world. I've been writing these now for fourteen years.  Six years ago I also began a daily blog about kindness that you can find HERE. Those entries are short and hopefully inspiring - often I quote others. Read them both. Comment on both. Share them with your friends.

What could be better than a nice plate of salmon sashimi? Why hearing from dear readers of course! Even though this blog is NOT about me, my own personal thoughts are bound to creep in.  Tell me if you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment