Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gaga for cookies


They are flying off grocery shelves. Lady Gaga partnered with the Oreo foks for a special "Chromatica" cookie inspired by her dance album. They are vanilla-flavored, bright pink in color with green crème filling. Oh and they are only around for a limited time. We can all create "Oreograms," by recording a personal message on the "Sing It With Oreo" website.

This isn't something I made up!  There are doubters out there though and people have actually been checking with snopes to see if this is real.  It is.

So why am I starting my Saturday morning telling you about cookies? How does that even fit with the theme of this blog? Well music makes you happy and so do cookies. Our world can never have too much happiness! Lady Gaga has also brought a lot of good to this world in others ways too, such as her Born This Way Foundation and her LGBTQ advocacy.  I'd say more, but right now I am craving some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment