Monday, January 11, 2021

It's Us

There are times when I wonder if anyone reads this. I wonder too how many care anymore - care about each other, about our country, and about the earth. How many years have people been screaming "Save the Planet!" How many years have people been ignoring them.

Eight years ago I wrote in this blog about the guys pictured here and a song they had just released. The song, "It's Us" sends a powerful message (I think) and the incredible video produced by Sam Gouldthorpe features this Berkeley, CA band, some incredible graphics, and a special appearance by the "Pacific Boychoir," You can watch the video HERE. I hope you will. Listen to the words and watch the pictures. Think about what humans have done and continue to do. 

I don't know is my daily blog ever stirs anyone to action. I don't know if this video is doing that either. We have to keep trying though. We don't have a backup planet. We need to save the earth. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment