Thursday, June 23, 2022

Mikey Bustos Day

Youtube introduced me to Mikey Bustos an I have been loving his videos for years. The Canadian singer, actor, comedian, antkeeper, farmer, and vlogger is not only entertaining, but also very informative. Three years ago when he told us he was in a relationship with his manager, RJ Garcia, many were surprised, but it was a happy announcement nonetheless.

On social media he wrote "For those of you who follow my original music, the songs might have a different context now. To help me cope, I wrote so many songs about being bisexual/gay/closeted in my two albums, e.g. If It Feels Good Then We Should, Secret Affair, Suspended, Every Time My Heart Beats."

I love watching his videos and all his other features, including his recent appearance on the Today Show.  You can find out a lot about Mikey at his official website at https://mikeybustosvideos.com/ including links to his various Youtube channels.

Oh and today is his birthday. Happy birthday Mikey and happy Pride to you and RJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment