Thursday, May 2, 2013

hello? anybody out there?

Who reads this stuff?  I wonder that a lot.  It was never my purpose to have tons of daily readers and to receive so many comments and so much email that I could not keep up with it, but the fact is, I get only about two or three comments a month.  (My initial post about Mom's death was an exception and numerous people posted then).

Part of my wondering of course is to see if this is all going in a good direction.  I want to make a difference in the lives of others.  I want to encourage other people to make a difference in their various ways.  I want to light a fire or put some fuel on an already lit fire and see how great we can make this world of ours.  If we all contribute, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished!  There is so much good in the world and I am always encouraged when I see that good.  I am also personally encouraged when I hear that people read these words and that it has some kind of meaning for them.  Please feel free to make suggestions too.

I recently heard from my cousin in New York State that she reads this.  That brought a smile to my face.  She is a wonderful person who brings joy in our world.  I can remember her sharing that joy with our grandmother and with my mom.  I'm happy that she reads this and I'm happy that others do too.

Since you just made it throught these three paragraphs, why not take a second and say something in the comments area below.  Is there some way of giving back that you think I should be talking about?  Tell me!  Do you know a giver that perhaps I should profile here?  Tell me!  Do you think I need to change my focus or say more (or less) about something?  Tell me!  I really would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment