Friday, August 9, 2013

more and more new ideas

Every single morning I sit down to write something here about how we all can make a difference in this world of ours and after all these years, you might think I would run out of ideas.  Not so!  It seems there are more and more ideas every single day and I thank you for sharing some of them with me.  I'd always like to hear more too, so if you think of something I don't mention, please feel free to email me or write a comment below.
 
Just when you move past one really great idea, you see several other doors with all kinds of new possibilities.  Lately I have been seeing ideas everywhere!

Go Inspire Go continues to be a favorite of mine because it tells us about so much good - it points the way toward ways of making a difference - it inspires.  Often it even brings tears to my eyes.

The daily newspaper column written by Dr. Michael Roizen and Dr. Mehmet Oz has often been inspiring too.  In this morning's column a woman wrote in asking how she might go about helping to do something about obesity.  She was looking not just to help her own family, but suggested there should be something that would benefit everyone.  It is so heartwarming to see people caring about others.
 
Some of the most inspiring things in life just come to us out of the blue.  You might be reading this blog or shopping for groceries or taking the kids off to school and suddenly an idea its you.  If those are ideas that will benefit others, share them.  Who knows?  Your next idea might really change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment