Sunday, February 11, 2024

Be The Good

It's a gorgeous Sunday morning (at least where I live) - the start of another great week, and I am energized!  While it is so often said that things aren't as good as they used to be, I say "Why not?"  We can have good if we truly want to have good.  We have to believe!  
 
I remember someone I used to go to school with who always said "If you don't like the world we live in, make it a better world."  Indeed.  I don't want this to sound like some kind of fairy tale story, but it really is true.  

We each can do good things - every single one of us.  Believe.  We each can change the bad that we see and make things better.  Believe it!  We each, even if only in a small way, can contribute to our world and make these days good, instead of those days.
 
Do you believe in yourself?  Do you believe in your family and in your friends?  Believe there's good in our world.  Be the good in our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment