Friday, August 2, 2013

this month of August

Whether you enjoy the month of August or not depends largely on where you live, how old you are, and a number of other factors.  I know that many love it because of the vacations that so often take place this month.  I have personally always loved August because it is my birth month, but of course this is NOT about me. 

Is this a time when folks are likely to be doing those kind of inspiring things I like to write about here?  Well, indeed there may be a dip, but it doesn't have to be that way.  Doing good things should never take a holiday!

Oh and there are a few things we can rally around to make good things happen.  Week one of August is National Simplify your Life Week.  Really.  The second week of the month is National Smile Week.  Friendship Week is August's third week.  The last week of the month is Be Kind to Humankind Week.  That should really inspire us!

No comments:

Post a Comment