Monday, December 22, 2014

Hello! I'm Michael

Hello!  My name is Michael.  I'm not here to tell you about my upcoming vacation or to exchange recipes or to moan about the politicians in Washington.  Actually I only mention my name because I am the one who writes this stuff every day.  If you have been here before you already know this is NOT about me.
 
What the blog is about is making a difference in our world.  I write here about hometown heroes who do great things (do tell me about some folks you know in the comments section below) and I write about various ideas of how I can be a better person and how we all can give back to society.  This really has no end.  Making a difference is a lifelong process and I hope you will not only join me in reading this daily chapters, but will join me in doing the deeds we need to do.  There is certainly something good for all of us to do!
 
Oh and since I certainly don't have all the answers, I invite your comments and suggestions as well!  Tell people about the blog, but also participate by letting me hear from you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment