Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An early Lunar New Year present

It is almost time to celebrate the Lunar New Year, and in that spirit, I'd like to tell you about the latest video from The Jubilee Project (and I hope you tell others too).  It's called What's Inside and, while I don't want to spoil the story, I will tell you that it involves a lucky bag!
 
The Jubilee Project is always inspiring and this new video is no exception.  Click HERE to watch it and as I said, tell others too because the more people that watch, not only will this wonderful story be spread but also for every "like" of the video on youtube, Verizon, through its HopeLine program, will donate $1 up $10,000 to Asian Americans Advancing Justice
 
By the way, one of the Jubilee guys is seen on camera in this one.  Can you guess who?  Check out What's Inside and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment