Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ugh!

Did you ever have one of those days?  I've just had a couple of them and this one seems to be the worst.  Wednesday night I felt like I was coming down with a cold and boy was I right!  I have been avoiding contact with others.  During the first few days that we have cold symptoms, we are contagious. That means we can pass the cold on to others - not a good thing!  So I have been staying home and getting some much-needed rest. 
 
Anyway, the is supposed to be NOT about me, so let me move on.  I wanted to mention colds and flu because it certainly is that time of year!  Protect yourself.  It is not too late for a flu shot.  Also, as I mentioned, try to avoid those with symptoms.  Colds are easily spread.  A cold and the flu are NOT the same thing.  Colds generally are milder and don't last as long.  If symptoms last a long time or are severe, be sure to get medical advice.
 
This is the time of year when some days are "ugh!" days.  Hopefully they won't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment