Monday, March 16, 2015

Blogging in the morning

Those of you who read this regularly know that I have been writing this blog every weekday morning now for over seven years. The past couple of months, I slowed down a bit to get healthier and work on diet, exercise and some lifestyle changes.  I'm happy to say I am like my old self once again.  Actually I am better than when I moved from San Francisco.  (I know it's NOT about me, but wanted to give that update).

In this ever-changing world of ours, there is a never-ending supply of material for me to write about, but I stick to one subject: how each of us can give back - how we can help make this a better world. Just like in the beginning, this blog is NOT about me. I really love passing on positive ideas and telling of folks who do good deeds. Despite all the bad news we too often hear, there is a lot of good news too!

There is something very energizing about jumping out of bed and sitting down at the keyboard to prepare these daily messages.  I hope that all of you enjoy reading them and I hope that from time to time you find something inspiring here.  Do feel free to tell me about it!  At the very bottom, you are always welcome to add your own comments and that can include suggestions about people or events I might write about in the future or suggestions about giving back to society.
 
Yes, there are bad things happening every day.  Sometimes it is almost overwhelming, but please take note of all the good.  There are wonderful positive good things happening every day too.  Of course, we can always add to that by doing some good deeds of our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment