Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My newest hero, Marc Ching

Small animals can be just as vulnerable as small children, so anyone who protects them, is already a hero to me. When Marc Ching founded The Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation, he became a superhero. I have never met this gentleman, and all of my information has come from their website and from news accounts, but wow! What a guy this is. What a great organization too!

As with anything that I don't have all the facts on, I want to point you in the right direction. You can read their mission statement, see some of what has been written about them by others, and even find out how you can help, all on their website. Go to http://www.animalhopeandwellness.org/ and follow the various links. You can also click HERE to check out their youtube channel.
 
The pictures and links tell me a lot about Marc Ching just from how passionate he is.  Here is someone who genuinely cares and obviously is making a difference in our world.  One paragraph that he wrote brought tears to my eyes, and I want to share it here, because his words could easily have been mine.  His words that I am about to quote, are what living is all about!
 
"When I die, I want to die knowing that I was the best person I could possibly be. That I reached out. That I did what I could. That with the hands I have and my time here, that I breathed life into those that could not breathe for themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment